Search

Chat still has problems

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2001, 11:44 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AA2MM
Chat still has problems

Hey guys, this is getting worse, not better, I continue to get the digihost server not found error message.... multiple attempts and can't log in. IE 5.0, Win 98

Couldn't get into the USA Today chat... no big deal, but if I can't get in the AA one in May.....
Old Apr 26, 2001, 7:10 pm
Community Director Emerita

I've been trying unsuccessfully for the past half hour to enter Chat. Anyone else having trouble?
Old Apr 30, 2001, 3:18 pm
dan at WebFlyer

I can get in fine, which doesn't mean it actually works fine, but I can't duplicate the errors you're receiving.

burkey, the USA Today chat wasn't here, it was on USA Today's site, using their programs; we weren't involved in it. Did you mean the UA chat we had with Robert and Bruce?

I'll send your message on to DigiChat to see if they have any suggestions. Have you tried clearing out your cache, cookies, history file and all that jazz? Rebooting your machine?

SanDiego1K, what browser (& version) and operating system are you using?

Are the two of you trying to access the chat through firewalls or proxies? Company machines/networks?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.