Wiki Posts
Search

Posts missing from the AA forum?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2001, 8:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold
Posts missing from the AA forum?

This week I have noticed that one topic on the AA forum seems to be missing some posts that are being accounted for in the "Replies" and "Last Post" columns. Specifically, I have been participating in this thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum71/HTML/002202.html

Yesterday, after I posted my last message, the tally indicated 66 replies with the last one, mine, recorded at 9:12am on 3-21-2001.

Later in the day, I noticed there were supposedly 70 replies with the last one being from 1:37pm on 3-21-2001 but, even this morning, the last reply visible is the one I posted at 9:12am on 3-21-2001.

Are there truly some posts missing from this topic or are the stats concerning "Replies" and "Last Post" incorrect?

Thanks,
Bill
Old Mar 22, 2001, 9:52 am

Location: controlling the internets from an underground bunker
Programs: So l33t that I don't need a wallet full of cards to prove it. Black is the new Gold.
Same thing appears to be happening in Community on the Catman Do Dates Set thread.

Index says last post is: 03-21-2001 10:15 PM
But, when you click into the thread, the last post you actually see is tom911's on 03-20-2001 09:08 PM
Old Mar 22, 2001, 1:17 pm
PG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum
I had replied to that AA thread, the reply never made it, but the thread date and reply count were updated. I had reported this yesterday (under the "Timed Outs" thread).
Old Mar 22, 2001, 3:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold
PG:

Would love to know what you had posted as I have a keen interest in that topic. Care to try again in that thread or perhaps email me?
Old Mar 22, 2001, 4:01 pm

I came across this on a CO thread (Vulcan's GG ONE bonus summary thread) the other day. Strangely enough, when I tried to post to that same thread earlier, I timed out repeatedly, though other threads loaded fine. Then when I loaded the first page in that thread again, it listed 5 pages in the thread. However when I clicked on Page 5, it didn't exist.

Some explanations would be nice if anyone knows what's going on. Or we can just have cigarman fly out with his priest for an exorcism.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.