Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Postings not "taking"?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2001, 6:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum (3MM), QF Lifetime Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Ex-Hyatt Diamond
Postings not "taking"?

I have had a few problems with making a reply with no posting?
Old Mar 10, 2001, 9:48 am
Original Member

It's often a problem with your cache - i.e. your browser or proxy caches the old page and displays that version rather than the ammended version with your new post. Try clearing the cache on your computer. Also try re-downloading the page from the source rtaher than any cache (Shift-refresh for Netscape and IE, I think).
Old Mar 13, 2001, 7:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum (3MM), QF Lifetime Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Ex-Hyatt Diamond
Why does this happen only some (a minor amount) of the time?
Old Mar 13, 2001, 7:44 pm

It seems it takes looooong time (sometimes more than a minute) for a reply to be added (or shown up) under a topic with many replies like 7 pages long, after it has been submitted.

This might be the cause of not being able to see your new posting, and eventually attempting to do multiple posts because you can't see it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.