Search

New server in new time zone?

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 1999, 1:25 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AA2MM
New server in new time zone?

I guess the new server is in "the East", at least that is what time is showing up when I made a post. Guess it needs to be corrected in the UBB control panel if you want posts to be reflected in Mountain time instead of Eastern time...(I use UBB on my site, that's how I know about setting the time...)
Old May 18, 1999, 4:10 pm
Michael at WebFlyer

It's a relatively new server and our host may have it setup differently than our last. I apologize if this causes you any difficulties. And thank you very much for pointing it out to us.

It would appear that we are having a number of problems. Are you having any other types of problems? Please let us know if you do.

ThanX...
-Michael

Old May 18, 1999, 4:32 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AA2MM
Michael --

that was it for me... not really a problem with the time, just being nit-picky ...
Old May 18, 1999, 4:35 pm
Original Member

Location: In protest of Flyertalk's uncalledfor censoring of my point of view, I cancelled my InsideFlyer subscription. So long, and thanks for everything.
I have no problems getting into the board from my ISP (Mindspring). But from My corporate office T1, I get in 50% of the time, and I get the "down for maintenance" messages the rest of the time.

Old May 18, 1999, 5:01 pm
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Michael ~ I believe there is a setting in the UBB control panel where you can change the time zone, and in what looks to be the case here, put in a differential so that the time will be correct ...
Old May 18, 1999, 7:13 pm
Original Member

Location: In protest of Flyertalk's uncalledfor censoring of my point of view, I cancelled my InsideFlyer subscription. So long, and thanks for everything.
Posted for Rudi...apparently some DNS are not pointing to your new server yet. Perhaps you can have your old server point to your new one.

In any case, Rudi deserves the help.

I can't help it - and soon I can't stand it anymore. I still only get
that "tuesday 3PM" message - and I tried everything I know:

- I did reload
- I cleared my cash completly (even cash history and log)
- I tried direct links to messages posted
- I did quit and restart Netscape
_ I did link to the net via and without proxy server

But everything still leads only to that message!

I am using Netscape 4.6 (Mac version).

Help!!! Please!!!

Old May 18, 1999, 10:25 pm
Original Member

Location: OMNI Award Winner, Recipient: Ol' Goal Personal Sootkase Tag Award. The Very Special Punki Authentic PiP Sootkase Tag, Pin, & T-Shirt. .........PRE-
rudi kneed knew komputer wiff windors. rudi kneed to yuse hes mack fer bote ankor.
Old May 19, 1999, 2:35 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
my access is ok now.

arturo: minorities (swiss) solidarize with minorities (Mac).
Old May 19, 1999, 2:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Welcome back Rudi!!
Old May 19, 1999, 8:04 am
Original Member

Location: OMNI Award Winner, Recipient: Ol' Goal Personal Sootkase Tag Award. The Very Special Punki Authentic PiP Sootkase Tag, Pin, & T-Shirt. .........PRE-
rudi, yu seeeewwwww desencremated aganst. swiss guud peepl, yu kneed arturo's komodor an hes brouser wiff kno litebubs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.