Community
Wiki Posts
Search

gone posts?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 1999, 1:41 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Location: OMNI Award Winner, Recipient: Ol' Goal Personal Sootkase Tag Award. The Very Special Punki Authentic PiP Sootkase Tag, Pin, & T-Shirt. .........PRE-
gone posts?

arturo kant fin heedonism post. tawkflier have teknickle problum? arturo awlso sea post from mett weld an et knot ther enymour. wher et be? tawkflier kneed to fex tecknickle problum ! thes es usa, we hav seknd amenmint.
Old Apr 23, 1999, 3:49 pm
Commander Catcop

seknd Amendment Arturo? Or frst?
Old Apr 23, 1999, 3:56 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Location: OMNI Award Winner, Recipient: Ol' Goal Personal Sootkase Tag Award. The Very Special Punki Authentic PiP Sootkase Tag, Pin, & T-Shirt. .........PRE-
arturo meen fredum of speach. arturo knot kere as long as he hav et.
Old Apr 23, 1999, 8:18 pm

Perhaps that was intended as a gentle hint that arturo is becoming "disgruntled"?
Old Apr 26, 1999, 11:09 am
Original Member

Programs: CO Gold, AA Gold, HH Diamond, IC Plat Ambassador
We should all be at least "disgruntled " when someone arbitrarily and capriciously makes the decision to become the arbiter of what is fit for public consumption.

Many of you have commented on my "handle" -- onefreeman -- believing it to be related to marital status.

In fact, it is related to the concept that I was born a free man and chose to live my life as one. Life is a series of choices and we are all free to make those choices using whatever amounts of wisdom, courage and judgment we may possess.

This is the second instance of censorship on FT. It is my last. They can run their board any way they see fit (arbitrarily and capriciously)-- it's THEIR board. It is my choice to view it or not. It is my choice to support their commercial endeavors with my time and my dollars.

And I chose NOT.

Old Apr 26, 1999, 12:55 pm
Original Member

[This message has been edited by roberto (edited 04-26-99).]
Old Apr 26, 1999, 2:06 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

arturo themk talkflier kneed to tak eweigh robertos posting lisens fer makin post lik ebove. thet post rediculus.
Old Apr 26, 1999, 2:36 pm
Original Member

[This message has been edited by roberto (edited 04-26-99).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.