Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Several Problems with Flyer Talk 2

Old Feb 6, 1999, 11:38 am
Original Member
Original Poster

I seem to be having several constant problems with FlyerTalk. First, despite listing my Username and Password in the preferences to come up automatically when I post, it only comes up about 1/2 of the time. Second, when I log on to Buzz, the listings of the time of latest messages frequently do not show recent postings, although I can get the more recent postings when I go to the Buzz list of topics. Finally, sometimes the lightbulbs work, and sometimes they don't, and not always accurately. Is there something wrong here? Is anyone else experiencing these problems? Thanks for the assistance.
Old Feb 11, 1999, 8:58 am
Original Member

DJ Lawman: Lokk under "Flyer Talk Suggestions" for my post on 2/8/99 and Jaws_II's very prompt response a bit later on the same day. This may be the answer to your problem, although yours is not exactly the same as mine was.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.