Wiki Posts
Search

New FT Icon?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2012, 8:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC, AA, UA, BA, Hilton
New FT Icon?

This morning when I used my favorites list bookmarks to get to FT, I noticed instead of the usual FT yellow oval icon on the list it showed a red "T" as the icon. Clicking on it in my list brings me to the usual FT opening page, however that same red T now also shows in the URL line. Tried to delete from my fave list and resubmit it to get the old FT oval icon, but the new red icon still shows.
FT still loads correctly and no problems signing in and reading or posting.

Has FT made any recent changes to account for the new icon, and does anyone else notice the new one on their page list and in the URL?

Thanks,

bj-21.
Old Sep 20, 2012, 9:32 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Mine is still showing as the yellow oval icon.
Old Sep 20, 2012, 11:16 am
Administrator

Programs: SPG
Absolutely no changes to the icon.
Old Sep 20, 2012, 11:23 am
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Must be local. Try clearing your cache/cookies, and turning off browser extensions.
Old Sep 20, 2012, 8:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC, AA, UA, BA, Hilton
Strange! Tonight when I came on everything was fine. The usual FT oval in my bookmark list and when I clicked on it to go to FT the same oval in the URL line. I hadn't done anything differently yesterday or today, so I can't begin to figure out what happened, but all appears okay now.

Always clear cache and cookies both during and after any long websurfing, and even when I sign out of FT, to remove their cookies that are left behind, even though it states that "All Cookies Cleared."

Weird that it happened that one time yesterday, and I can't guess how it happened as I had made no changes in any of my programs recently, but glad to see it's the usual FT oval again.

Thanks for the replies.

bj-21.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.