Statistics

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2011, 4:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Statistics

I see on the BA, FB and LH boards the moderators have posted a series of posting statistics. They say it is now available with some new IB software. See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/flyin...-activity.html for example.

I wonder if we as users can access this? I'd like to see where I've been posting over the last decade.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 9:40 am
Community Director Emerita

Hi stimpy -

The tool was developed to identify active posters in the various fora as one method of helping identify engaged posters who might consider being forum ambassadors. It is forum specific. There's no way for me to take your handle, for example, and determine your pattern across all the fora.

It would be interesting, wouldn't it, to look at our individual posting pattern and see where we have spent our time. I don't even know how to do that for myself.

Carol
Old Apr 14, 2011, 9:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Thanks Carol. But if this report were produced for all the fora, we could easily do it ourselves, right? At least for those of us who post enough to be in the top 100 or 200 or ?
Old Apr 14, 2011, 10:22 am
Community Director Emerita

I'll send you a PM to better understand what it is that you want.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 12:55 pm

I'm actually a bit concerned to see these statistics posted publicly. I view this to be a violation of the explicitly stated privacy policy.

(ii) Navigational and Transactional Information
FlyerTalk will not disclose to third parties Navigational or Transactional Information (e.g. where you go or what you buy through FlyerTalk), except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process (e.g., search warrant or court order).
Old Apr 14, 2011, 1:31 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Since the op's question has been asked and answered, I will close here.

Thanks,

cblaisd
Senior Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.