Problems all started thread from my profile

Old Mar 29, 2011, 11:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward

Hi All,

I have a problems that I couldn't get on it. It says wait for 15 seconds and when I go back the profile and I clicked on started thread and it doesn't works for me at all. I tries to lookup on all started threads. It's says:

This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between searches. Please try again in 14 seconds.

This is reason why I have a problems on my started thread.

Can you anyone need to fixed it for me. Thanks for your concerns.

Regards
Old Apr 4, 2011, 4:10 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Hello,

This is Paul from Internet Brands, the community manager for FlyerTalk.

As I understand it, there is a thread that you are unable to access? Or are you unable to start a new thread?

If you are unable to post a link to the thread, can you tell me where it is located -- be as specific as possible, as I am not sure what you are asking.

Thank you,

Paul
Old Apr 4, 2011, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by IBobi
Hello,

This is Paul from Internet Brands, the community manager for FlyerTalk.

As I understand it, there is a thread that you are unable to access? Or are you unable to start a new thread?

If you are unable to post a link to the thread, can you tell me where it is located -- be as specific as possible, as I am not sure what you are asking.

Thank you,

Paul
Hello Paul,

Sometimes that I have a problems from my profiles. I was unable to get through all started threads does not works for me at all and its says wait for 15 seconds. I was trying to checks my thread to see what is situations going on. I wasn't aware of my computer doesn't have any problems at all. I think it was problems with my cable modern or something else.

This is looking for:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/searc...archid=9590102

When I clicks on all started thread and does not go through at all.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.