Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Ongoing technical glitch with all flyertalk boards.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2010, 2:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT 2.7 MM, DL GLD, UA Prem, BW Diamond, PC PLT, HH Diamond

I have been pressing the "tab" key all week and have yet to receive my Soda. The Dell tech said the problem is with the website not my keyboard.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 10:01 am
Ambassador, New England

Programs: Amtrak, WN RR, Choice
Crickets
Old Oct 1, 2010, 3:36 pm

Posts like this

posts like this are allowed to reamain cluttering up FT boards, while valuable info like my post today on hotel deals get deleted for no reason, with no explanation, which shows no consideration, from your moderators.
How about making the mods choose a reason from a valid list as to why they are deleting a post and having the system relay that reason to the OP via PM?....that would be doing something constructive, unlike yukking it up over a tab joke, which you should be ashamed you even read.
Old Oct 1, 2010, 4:10 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Originally Posted by wise2u
How about making the mods choose a reason from a valid list as to why they are deleting a post and having the system relay that reason to the OP via PM?....that would be doing something constructive
Excellent suggestion. Neither the FT Technical Support staff or TalkBoard has control over moderators. Maybe you can post it on Only Randy Petersen forum and see if he can run with it.
Old Oct 3, 2010, 6:20 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Closed so that Randy or Mikel can respond, if they wish.

cblaisd
Senior Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.