Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > TAP Air Portugal | Miles&Go
Reload this Page >

TAP Air Tickets Not Sold by Amex Travel?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2022, 7:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, AA Plat Pro

Has anyone ever been able to purchase a TAP Air flight with Amex Travel? I do not see a single TAP Air flight on Amex Travel's website and the Amex Travel phone agents also could not find any flights on TAP Air. I wanted to know if this is a temporary glitch or if Amex Travel just does not sell TAP Air tickets, which would be odd since they are sold at every other online travel agency that I've searched, including Priceline and Capital One Travel. I was hoping to book some business class seats on TAP Air and get the Amex Business Platinum 35% rebate for pay-with-points.
Old Sep 6, 2022, 11:47 am

Programs: Tap Miles & go Silver/ Aeroplan 25K
I just tried a dummy purchase on AMX, and it showed the same Tap flights for my date/location however, the same flight was about $200 cheaper on Tap's site.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.