Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > TAP Air Portugal | Miles&Go
Reload this Page >

No priority check in line at outstations?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2022, 12:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Diamond/*G, IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Gold

Recently had a flight from Dublin on TAP flying J and there was no priority check-in line; everyone had to queue in the same line and it took like 45 mins to get checked in. Is this the normal procedure for them at outstations or is DUB an exception or did they just not put out the signs that day?
Old Jun 21, 2022, 1:29 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
If that happens and there's more than one line - go to the front of the line and ask if there's a biz class/*G line. Normally they'll process you there/then.
Old Jun 21, 2022, 2:16 am

Programs: SEN**, Ex TK Elite+, Ex IB Sapphire, Hyatt Gold, Bonvoy, Meliá Platinum
Normally there are always at least 2 ckin counters, one for premium customers.
IF you only see one, it is probably an exception, so as other OP suggested I would just ask them and they would pass you through...
Old Jun 28, 2022, 12:28 pm

Programs: HHonors:Gold,Marriot:Silver,United:Gold, Delta:Gold
Madrid didn't have signage for the premium checkin. They also had 2 agents working to check in a full plane load. This did not go swimmingly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.