Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > TAP Air Portugal | Miles&Go
Reload this Page >

TATL Business Class seats - angle flat or lie flat?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2021, 9:53 am
Original Poster

I'm looking at LIS-YYZ flights in the fall on TAP's Airbus A321neo. Are the J Class seats lie flat or angle flat? Which of TAP's planes have true lie-flat (180 degrees flat, parallel with floor)? I'm getting conflicting info online.
Thanks.
Old Apr 6, 2021, 9:59 am
Original Poster

Answers in the "Seats on Board" section of the TAP website:
https://www.flytap.com/en-us/booking...6-01a6bbd98f85
JDiver and DrinkSlinger like this.
Old Apr 6, 2021, 11:36 am
tff

Programs: FB LTPE, TP Gold, All Gold
All C seats in the long-haul fleet – ie, A332s, A339s, and A321LR – are lie flat.
JDiver likes this.
Old Jun 8, 2021, 1:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by tff
All C seats in the long-haul fleet – ie, A332s, A339s, and A321LR – are lie flat.
Hijacking this to ask the follow-up question - someone who's sat in both the A321LR's and 330neo seats (both basically brand-new, but different seats) - how do they compare and which would you recommend? My routing in question the flight times are fine and pricing is identical for both options... For a couple, I'm assuming middle-row on the 330neo is slightly larger in space, but window-doubles of the 321LR are also appealing... how do the seats themselves compare? Plane noise?
Old Jun 11, 2021, 7:26 am
tff

Programs: FB LTPE, TP Gold, All Gold
Originally Posted by Smiley90
Hijacking this to ask the follow-up question - someone who's sat in both the A321LR's and 330neo seats (both basically brand-new, but different seats) - how do they compare and which would you recommend? My routing in question the flight times are fine and pricing is identical for both options... For a couple, I'm assuming middle-row on the 330neo is slightly larger in space, but window-doubles of the 321LR are also appealing... how do the seats themselves compare? Plane noise?
The A321LR seats are identical to those in the A332s. I haven't flown the A321LR, though, only the A332 and the A339. Between these two, I definitely prefer the latter, either travelling alone or in couple. In any case, there is the following information in TP's website:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.