Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > TAP Air Portugal | Miles&Go
Reload this Page >

Upgrade bid for Intra-EU eco discount (o) flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade bid for Intra-EU eco discount (o) flight

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2020, 6:42 am
Original Poster

Question Upgrade bid for Intra-EU eco discount (o) flight

Hi folks, wanna ask you about specific situation & experience e.g. have really cheap discount ticket VIE-LIS (booking class: O), I can bid for upgrade since I booked it directly on TAP.
If the bid would be successful will be booking class changed to miles earn class? I don't know how is it these days. Now I would earn 0 miles because of O and A3 program. Thank you
Old Dec 9, 2020, 8:20 pm

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
You should be able to bid. However, the cost of the upgrade, IMHO, is not worth it.
Old Dec 10, 2020, 1:32 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Palal
You should be able to bid. However, the cost of the upgrade, IMHO, is not worth it.
Yes, this is clear for me but moreover I am curious about how or if will change my current booking class code - o and earning if I will be success. I know that this is pain, especially in relation with A3 earning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.