Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > TAP Air Portugal | Miles&Go
Reload this Page >

TAP miles and go Challenge - please help with improper credits

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2020, 11:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Gold, BA Gold

Recently i took advantage of the miles and go challenge (20-24th aug)
Whereby i purchased 20,000 miles which should have credited as 100,000, but actually credited as 80,000
and joined the Club Tap Platinum which should have credited 32,000 miles in first month but actually credited as 28,000

Ive called TAP but they seem unaware of how or why this would happen and didnt give a clear answer as to a solution?

Has anyone done something like this before or done the challenge this time?
Old Oct 1, 2020, 6:22 pm

Programs: A3 *G & FB G
Originally Posted by modularmayhem
Recently i took advantage of the miles and go challenge (20-24th aug)
Whereby i purchased 20,000 miles which should have credited as 100,000, but actually credited as 80,000
and joined the Club Tap Platinum which should have credited 32,000 miles in first month but actually credited as 28,000

Ive called TAP but they seem unaware of how or why this would happen and didnt give a clear answer as to a solution?

Has anyone done something like this before or done the challenge this time?
Did they eventually fix this ?
Old Oct 6, 2020, 11:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by unusualtravelblog
Did they eventually fix this ?
Yes, i followed up with several emails which were not answered, but the credit did appear correctly about a week after. Not sure if the emails helped or it would have credited correctly eventually anyway

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.