Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > TAP Air Portugal | Miles&Go
Reload this Page >

Buy miles and get up to 4x the amount bought

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2020, 7:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M

Haven't seen this posted, so here it goes: received an e-mail from TP earlier today informing of an ongoing campaign (up to the end of August) whereby you'll get 2x, 3x or 4x the amount of miles bought when you buy between 8000 and 20000 miles. The miles will be valid for one year.

This means you can get 80000 miles (instead of the usual 20000) for 700 euros, which is not a bad rate. Still, in the current circumstances, I think this only makes sense for someone pretty confident that they will be using the miles. (And that the desired flights will take place, to begin with...)

Info here: https://www.flytap.com/en-pt/client-area/buy-miles

Cheers and stay safe!

Luis

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.