Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > TAP Air Portugal | Miles&Go
Reload this Page >

Rebooking w/connection instead of direct flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2020, 6:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M SEN**; FB Silver; IHG Platinum

I have a booking on TAP and as of now it looks that although my original flight to LIS is cancelled, there is a viable option of getting to LIS via FRA (LH metal, both flights codeshared by TP though). Anyone has an experience if TP is willing to rebook pax on non-TP metal or do they push you to stick to TP metal? And is an eventual fare-class difference an issue or do they rebook as long as there are free places available for sale?
Old May 20, 2020, 6:41 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by NightFly
I have a booking on TAP and as of now it looks that although my original flight to LIS is cancelled, there is a viable option of getting to LIS via FRA (LH metal, both flights codeshared by TP though). Anyone has an experience if TP is willing to rebook pax on non-TP metal or do they push you to stick to TP metal? And is an eventual fare-class difference an issue or do they rebook as long as there are free places available for sale?
They certainly can, but whether they will or not in your case or just refund/voucher is something you'll only find out if you call them or get in touch some other way.
mmff likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.