Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > TAP Air Portugal | Miles&Go
Reload this Page >

Trip Report: TAP Portugal A330-900neo LIS-ORD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2019, 10:35 am
Original Poster

I'm gonna share some pictures here. The reason I am sharing it here is because my post keeps getting moved/moderated because it contains a link . While that's true, I don't have any financial interest. But the full trip report can be found through my site is to an online source to which I contribute:

https://firstofly.com/2019/10/07/tap...on-to-chicago/

The conclusion of the flight:
We were pleased with the quality of the meal. The hard product was decent if you are able to get on the A330-900neo or A330-200, keeping in mind that some aircraft that are not yet phased out may have older seats. We will not hesitate to fly on TAP Air Portugal again.

Pictures:

cesco.g and CedarSwampThing like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.