Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Club Tap Miles&Go" Silver to Gold

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2019, 1:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold , HH Diamond , IHG Diamond Elite, Accor Gold
"Club Tap Miles&Go" Silver to Gold

Hi,

Does anyone know when you enrol in the TP "Club Tap Miles&Go" program at Platinum level which has automatic silver card status, if this counts towards TP Gold status (as in only needing another 40,000 miles) ! !.

So I have decided to jump ship from BA to TP as I live in Lisbon and the fact that they now have greatly improved the number of US destinations where I work most of the time, along with the great new J seat on the A330-900's (and retrofitted on the older 200's), and 33" in short haul J along with better fares than J has me convinced it's a good move, award fares are way higher than BA but I can live with that.

Any relevant info greatly appreciated.
Regards
rgmd11

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.