Wiki Posts
Search

TAP Lisbon Lounge: Midnight

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2019, 3:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK Gold
TAP Lisbon Lounge: Midnight

I will have a flight arriving at LIS at 2220 and leave again the next day at 0625. I was wondering whether if the lounge is open past midnight. I feel like it's quite troublesome to go in and out again.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 4:50 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by tobiashenry
I will have a flight arriving at LIS at 2220 and leave again the next day at 0625. I was wondering whether if the lounge is open past midnight. I feel like it's quite troublesome to go in and out again.
It looks like the TAP Premium Lounge Lisbon Airport is closed midnight to 5 a.m. These are longer hours than other LIS lounges.

Welcome to TAP’s lounge at Lisbon airport.

The Lounge is in the Schengen area. To gain access to it all clients must have in their possession the necessary documents, is open from 5:00 am to midnight.
See what alternatives there might be at sleepinginairports.net LIS Guide, here.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 4:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JDiver
It looks like the TAP Premium Lounge Lisbon Airport is closed midnight to 5 a.m. These are longer hours than other LIS lounges.

See what alternatives there might be at sleepinginairports.net LIS Guide, here.
Thank you for your information. Anyone will recommend a night walk out in city centre?
Old Jul 18, 2019, 5:17 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Thank you for your information. Anyone will recommend a night walk out in city centre?
The good news is the Centre isn’t all that far and taxis and Uber especially are relatively cheap to the city Centre. Though not Spain, later hours aren’t unknown. I’d recommend a look at our Europe - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/spai...gibraltar-713/ forum and search for Lisbon, and Trip Advisor.

The historic center (Alfama, Bica, Bairro Alto, Castelo, Chiado, Graça;
I’d avoid the Rocío rail station area) all have their charm and offerings.

Alternatively, there are hotels nearby, some with extended shuttle service (e.g. TRYP 4 a.m. to midnight) and they might offer short stay rates. See the listing on this sleepinginairports.net page <link>.
skiesrider likes this.
Old Jul 19, 2019, 5:51 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
LIS is a great place to walk around at night! If you want crowds, go to Bairro Alto, which will be alive until 3AM, then head down to the Pink Street (near Cais do Sodré). Do a walk around all the historical neighborhoods for an hour or two (the streets will be empty, but it's safe) and take an uber back the airport around 04:30AM.

How much carry-on luggage do you have?
What day of the week will you be there?
GUWonder and JDiver like this.
Old Jul 19, 2019, 9:39 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Palal
LIS is a great place to walk around at night! If you want crowds, go to Bairro Alto, which will be alive until 3AM, then head down to the Pink Street (near Cais do Sodré). Do a walk around all the historical neighborhoods for an hour or two (the streets will be empty, but it's safe) and take an uber back the airport around 04:30AM.

How much carry-on luggage do you have?
What day of the week will you be there?
I'll be there on a Friday. That's why I thought it might be fun on a Friday midnight. Unfortunately I will have one bag check in bags and one carry out. Not sure if I could also check in the carry on as well. If not I might leave it at a airport or somewhere...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.