Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > TalkBoard Topics
Reload this Page >

Comments: Don't Count OMNI Posts In Member Post Counts (Motion Failed)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Comments: Don't Count OMNI Posts In Member Post Counts (Motion Failed)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2007, 7:17 pm
Suspended

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
Oh, I forgot to add that I have met all of the TalkBoard members, except Jenbel (who I am hoping will show up next weekend), and consider several of them to be good enough friends that I would trust them with money (well maybe not really huge amounts of it all at once).
Old Apr 19, 2007, 7:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by SAT Lawyer
Me too. ^

Perhaps one day FlyerTalk will jettison its burdensome and inconvenient attention to "miles and points" entirely. We can only hope that day is sooner rather than later.
I'm glad it's only a PART of FT. FT is about us, the FlyerTalkers. The community.

Thanks to those who recognized that.
Old Apr 19, 2007, 8:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
Originally Posted by Punki
and consider several of them to be good enough friends that I would trust them with money (well maybe not really huge amounts of it all at once).
I'd trust any of them with money. However, I wouldn't trust any of them with my delta.com login and pin.

(except maybe Cholula, he already has 15 million DL miles so he doesn't covet mine)
Old Apr 19, 2007, 9:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MapleLeaf
Praise Jesus that the motion failed.
Good one ^

I will remember who voted in favour of it and ensure I campaign against them next time... ah I love a democracy.
Right!
Old Apr 19, 2007, 10:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Nevermind. It is not worth using reality, or even satire on some folk.
Old Apr 19, 2007, 11:43 pm
Suspended

Gargoyle writes:

(except maybe Cholula, he already has 15 million DL miles so he doesn't covet mine)
I think that may have been before he met Dovster, who rumor has it, has played fast and lose with Cholula's miles and AMEX.
Old Apr 20, 2007, 12:55 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
Originally Posted by Punki
Oh, I forgot to add that I have met all of the TalkBoard members, except Jenbel (who I am hoping will show up next weekend), and consider several of them to be good enough friends that I would trust them with money (well maybe not really huge amounts of it all at once).
does that include ex-TB members like me?

The 'well maybe not really huge amounts of it all at once' too?
Old Apr 20, 2007, 1:31 am
Suspended

Are you kidding, Rudi? I trusted you with my daughter on a small island in the middle of the Mediterranean, half way around the world. Money is nothing compared to our precious daughter.

As a matter of fact, I trust you so much, that I am thinking that when I am old, I will just give you all of my money and let you take care of me when I get dotty--unless, of course, you get old and dotty first, in which case I will help Gisela take care of you. If you get really dotty, I might even feed you my most excellent fish chowder, and if you are dotty enough, you will love it.
Old Apr 20, 2007, 1:39 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
I trusted you with my daughter on a small island in the middle of the Mediterranean, half way around the world.

well, that was easy, Khaela always had here personal (girl-friend) body guard in company - you probably warned Khaela beforehand, did you?
Old Apr 20, 2007, 10:54 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold, MR Gold
It might be time to change the "Comments Welcome: Voting Underway" in this threads title.
Old Apr 20, 2007, 10:56 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K, IC RA
Originally Posted by SlowTrekker
It might be time to change the "Comments Welcome: Voting Underway" in this threads title.
That's right. It should be replaced with Motion Failed.
Old Apr 20, 2007, 11:27 am
Moderator: Avianca, Travel Photography, Travel Technology & USA

Programs: Emeritus VIP Fromins Deli Encino grandfathered successor program - UA MM & HH Diamond
I've modified the thread title, as was suggested. Now I think it's time to retire it. Consequently I am closing it.

Please note that the moderators are open to considering adding further posts. If you have some germane comments that you believe will benefit the entire community, do not hesitate to contact WHarvey or me.

Thanks all. Despite the occasional need for the moderators to step in, its actually been a blast ^ .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.