Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question 18: Addressing All Questions

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2008, 6:38 pm

Originally Posted by PTravel
I wrote what I did to clarify that my criticism of posters who skipped questions wasn't directed at you. Sorry if that offends you. That's two touchy people in one thread. Must be something in the water.
Perhaps it may have skipped your attention that one doesn't have to be offended ONLY when one is attacked themselves. I take just as much exception to your and Radioman's attacks on other candidates as I would if they had been made on myself.

As for something "in the water", as I stated earlier here, kindly refrain from speculation as to what beverages I prefer to consume.
Old Nov 9, 2008, 7:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by B747-437B
Perhaps it may have skipped your attention that one doesn't have to be offended ONLY when one is attacked themselves. I take just as much exception to your and Radioman's attacks on other candidates as I would if they had been made on myself.
I don't recall attacking anyone. For that matter, I don't recall any attacks by Radioman, either. Are you sure we're reading the same forum?

As for something "in the water", as I stated earlier here, kindly refrain from speculation as to what beverages I prefer to consume.
I think you left off the smiley. In any event, please consider this a "virtual" offer to buy you the beverage of your choice.

In the immortal words of W.C. Fields: "Water? Never touch the stuff. Fish f%^& in it."
Old Nov 9, 2008, 7:19 pm

I think you left off the smiley. In any event, please consider this a "virtual" offer to buy you the beverage of your choice.
Thank you for the offer. I don't care to be your e-friend however. Please focus on the issues and save the "virtual" drink buying for the OMNI forum (while it lasts).
Old Nov 9, 2008, 7:26 pm

In the immortal words of W.C. Fields: "Water? Never touch the stuff. Fish f%^& in it."
I don't believe that kind of language is appropriate for this forum. Would you say something like that in front of your kids? I didn't think so. Why subject the rest of us to this crassness?
Old Nov 10, 2008, 4:48 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

I have answered every question exactly once - which basically is in line with my philosophy that people have a right to know where I stand but not be argumentative.
Old Nov 10, 2008, 11:07 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 75K, UA 2P
Originally Posted by Randy Petersen
submitted by wharvey
Several candidates have chosen to not answer all the questions from the constituents or give one word responses.

How should the membership view your participation in the election process to how you will operate on the Talkboard?
The membership knows that when traveling, it is sometimes difficult to keep up with ones online activities. That said, when there's work to be done, it'll be done in a timely manner.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.