Wiki Posts
Search

Business Upgrade Europe: Valentine's Special

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2009, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: M&M Sen, M&S Elite
Business Upgrade Europe: Valentine's Special

Is this of so little interest that nobody has posted it? Saw yesterday on swiss.com "for 4 days only" (but from when to when?) a Valentine's day special of the upgrade: upgrade fees cut in half. It is at the time of writing still described here:

http://www.swiss.com/countries/CH/EN...de_europe.aspx

The upgrade for a return flight from ZRH or GVA is 120 CHF instead of 240 CHF. Downside: Only from Switzerland apparently, but still (for me) a good deal: for example, a weekend trip to BUD or VIE for less than 0.03€/mile.
Old Feb 14, 2009, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by gluino
"for 4 days only" (but from when to when?)
As far as i remember correctly from the Newsletter, the promo ends on 14.2.2009 (Valentines Day). Travel Period can be anytime in the future.
Old Feb 14, 2009, 2:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
A really good deal. I made use of it on a BSL to MAN in early May. I can't seem to get any good fares ex-GVA, so BSL is not so far away.
Old Feb 16, 2009, 8:42 am

Programs: LH/OS SEN, HHonors Gold, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Thanks for sharing ... but I did not notice it in time. Interesting enough that if you saw it yesterday "for four days", then my booking MUC-ZRH-MAN from Feb 11th should have been within as it has been withdrawn today obviously. Perhaps this was on the website only for certain markets? There was nothing in the (austrian) newsletter about it.
EDIT: From Switzerland only could be the explanation ....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.