Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FCL on connecting flights when inbound F out in J?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2009, 4:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA/BMI/RZGP Gold, AA/Amex Plat, IC Plat RA, HH Diamond, VS Silver
FCL on connecting flights when inbound F out in J?

I've done a few searches, but can't find quite what I'm looking for.

I'm going to be flying LX SCL-ZRH in First, and connecting to LX ZRH-LCY in Business. Can I use the First Lounge as I'm inbound on F? There's a good 3 hours connection time...

(Also BD *A G)
Old Jan 24, 2009, 4:40 am

Programs: LH, SA, AA
Originally Posted by schofs
I've done a few searches, but can't find quite what I'm looking for.

I'm going to be flying LX SCL-ZRH in First, and connecting to LX ZRH-LCY in Business. Can I use the First Lounge as I'm inbound on F? There's a good 3 hours connection time...

(Also BD *A G)
Yes, you can.
Old Jan 24, 2009, 4:42 am
Original Poster

Great - thanks
Old Jan 25, 2009, 4:39 am

and being that they chance is quite high your LCY flight will leave from a remote stand, you'll also get car service to the aircraft if thats the case....
Old Jan 25, 2009, 4:42 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Pacha
and being that they chance is quite high your LCY flight will leave from a remote stand, you'll also get car service to the aircraft if thats the case....
Fantastic.

Would I also get collected from the inbound from SCL/GRU, or would that come to an air bridge?
Old Jan 25, 2009, 5:33 am

Programs: LH, SA, AA
Originally Posted by schofs
Fantastic.

Would I also get collected from the inbound from SCL/GRU, or would that come to an air bridge?
That'll arrive at an airbridge.
Old Jan 25, 2009, 8:23 am

Programs: BA GGL, TK*G EL, KL P ELPL, ex AB P, ex LH/LX Sen, HHonors D4L, Bonvoy P
Your ZRH connection is certainly a nice part of the journey But be forewarned about the GRU stopover. They'll make you disembark with all your hand luggage and go through security again, as if it was connecting flight Although I've no personal experience in F, I don't think there is any preferential treatment ...
Old Jan 30, 2009, 12:37 am

Programs: QF Platinum (OW Emerald); QF Lifestime Silver; BD Diamond Club Gold (*A Gold)
Originally Posted by swiss_global
But be forewarned about the GRU stopover. They'll make you disembark with all your hand luggage and go through security again, as if it was connecting flight Although I've no personal experience in F, I don't think there is any preferential treatment ...
From time-to-time there is. When transiting at GRU from BA to LX, the gate supervisor invited me to board first and introduced me to the Maître de Cabine. Was a tad embarrassing, but a nice gesture.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.