Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Early morning bus: Bern HB - Zürich Airport

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2008, 3:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: M&M (LX/LH) Silver, Marriott Platinum, Accor Silver, AF/KL Silver, Swiss Railway
Early morning bus: Bern HB - Zürich Airport

There is a special bus, reservation required, that departs Bern railway station at 03h50 and arrives at ZRH at 05h20.

I have purchased a ticket from the SBB (Swiss railways), but no one can tell me the departure location of the bus.

Anyone have experience using this service and knows from where the bus departs?
Old Jul 27, 2008, 1:53 am

Programs: FB Gold
Hi

From the SBB homepage: the bus is leaving at Bollwerk: http://fahrplan.sbb.ch/bin/query.exe...17&n=2&uscid=9. However, with the recent opening of the new Bahnhofplatz in Bern, the location of the departure might have changed as well. If you're in Bern at the moment and have spare time, I recommend to ask a SBB ticket-clerk about the exact location.

Michael
Old Jul 27, 2008, 2:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M (LX/LH) Silver, Marriott Platinum, Accor Silver, AF/KL Silver, Swiss Railway
Actually, I did ask at the SBB window at the time that I purchased the bus ticket and made the reservation and the SBB representative had no idea about the location of the bus.

That is why I ask here.
Old Jul 27, 2008, 11:37 am

Programs: FB Gold
I got the information in the 'Kursbuch' (Official Timetable). The operater of this bus is "Sunrise Reisen", check the following link: http://www.sunrise-reisen.ch/frameset.html. Their phone is +4131 985 1313, I'm sure, they can tell you where the bus leaves from.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.