Search

SWISS M&M card

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2007, 5:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
SWISS M&M card

I just received my SEN card valid through to 2010.

Nice, but it has the Lufthansa logo rather than the cherished Swiss one on my last card.

I called the ever-helpful Sentor line to ask if the the Swiss-logo card was available, but she clearly thought I was mad. She explained carefully that Lufthansa had taken over Swiss and merged the mileage accounts etc etc. Sigh

Any ideas how - or who to address - to retain Swiss identity on my account ?
Old Dec 5, 2007, 6:10 am

Programs: LX
The LX-SEN M&M Card (same is true for FTL & HON) is nowadays only provided for residents of Switzerland.
Old Dec 8, 2007, 12:43 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
no swiss residency needed, but a swiss snail-mail address in your miles&more profile does it (a snail mail address that works, otherwise your next card will not reach you).
Old Dec 8, 2007, 3:20 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Originally Posted by Rudi
no swiss residency needed, but a swiss snail-mail address in your miles&more profile does it (a snail mail address that works, otherwise your next card will not reach you).
As usual, the snail mail address in your profile is what M&M considers to be your residency. But in true FT spirit, some people here might actually make a difference between "residence" and "location of mailbox". So well pointed out Rudi, thanks! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.