Community
Wiki Posts
Search

already credited

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2005, 10:11 am
Original Poster

already credited

I have recently flown with my father, (same name as I have) on AA from JFK to SJO (Costa Rica) . my fathers AA account recieived credit form the return trip. I have only from SJO-JFK. I have mailed in my e-ticket prinout & BP to STC in Zurich. Checked online & was told that the JFK_SJO flight was credited to another account.
This is not true, there were 2 people, sames names with 2 seperate tickets, is it worth it to complain or just take the miles for a one way flight (even though I flew round trip) The tickets were super-cheap.

please advise,
Thanks.
Old Apr 6, 2005, 11:57 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
I would call or email them and explain the situation, maybe including the two different ticket numbers. They should be able to rectify the situation.
Old Apr 6, 2005, 12:47 pm
Original Poster

thanks

thank you airoli, you seem to always help me out with "swiss" troubles. Now I have to make sure I still have both BP's

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.