Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How does the Swiss TravelClub influence your choice of flying Swiss?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2005, 4:49 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Question How does the Swiss TravelClub influence your choice of flying Swiss?

How does the Swiss TravelClub influence your choice of flying Swiss? Does it influence you in a positive, in a neutral or rather in a negative way?

Hello everybody. I need some information for one special point in my eMBA thesis. Please fill in the following very extremely short poll. Thank you

http://www.MyQuickPoll.com/?P=Vote&ID=158

Any additional comment is highly appreciated. Please write such comments in this threat.

Last edited by ziplaufwerk; Mar 24, 2005 at 5:45 am
Old Mar 24, 2005, 5:28 am

Not Working

Originally Posted by ziplaufwerk
How does the Swiss TravelClub influence your choice of flying Swiss? Does it influence you in a positive, in a neutral or rather in a negative way?

Hello everybody. I need some information for one special point in my eMBA thesis. Please fill in the following very extremely short poll. Thank you

http://www.myquickpoll.com/?P=Vote&ID=157

Any additional comment is highly appreciated. Please write such comments in this threat.

sorry but it is not working we should have a password and the end of the page..

can you tell us the password ??

kooks.
Old Mar 24, 2005, 5:57 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kooks
sorry but it is not working we should have a password and the end of the page..

can you tell us the password ??

kooks.
The problem ought to be fixed now, and everybody should be able to vote without a password
Old Mar 24, 2005, 11:53 am

Programs: Flying Blue life Platinum , *A Gold ,PC Plat. IC Royal Ambassador , SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by ziplaufwerk

http://www.MyQuickPoll.com/?P=Vote&ID=158

It's quickly done : STC is since 2 years only interesting for Swiss citizen. Lack of destinations, qm only on swiss, they have stopped to fly where i must fly ! that's enough. It will changed for me if swiss is member of star alliance, no any doubt.
Old Mar 28, 2005, 6:04 am

Programs: M&M, Fan of MO, Shangri-La.
The question is...

Zipplaufwerk:
Are you sure you'll get a valuable answer about STC out of this survey?
I think it's more likely that you'll get a statement about the audience of this forum.
Old Mar 30, 2005, 2:34 pm
mbr

Programs: LX SEN, HH Diamond, IHG, Melia Silver, AVIS, Sixt
I partially agree with JC25. There are several destinations Swiss is not flying anymore. That was the reason why I changed over to AF and LH for some flights, but still concentrating on LX if possible. Will be nice for me once we I can collect LH and LX miles on the same card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.