Wiki Posts
Search

Seat reservation for itinerary booked via Amex

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2021, 8:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Seat reservation for itinerary booked via Amex

I’ve booked a LHR-ZRH-CAG//GVA-LHR itinerary in J through Amex (I had a cash back offer). The CAG-LHR leg is operated by Edelweiss.

I’d like to choose my seats. I’ve managed to retrieve the booking on Swiss but it doesn’t let me assign seats.

Is there a workaround?
Old Nov 13, 2021, 8:18 am
Original Poster

Actually, I’ve just managed to choose my seats via the app. I think that when I first tried the reservation had not been ticketed yet.

Looking forward to my first flight on an A220!

Re edelweiss A320, does row 1 have a bulkhead?
Old Apr 18, 2023, 2:17 pm

Did you figure it out?

I've recently booked a flight through Amex which was a Swiss air flight operated by Edelweiss and no one at Swiss seems to be able to help. What are we supposed to do? I would love to see how you were able to get it worked out. Thank you1

Originally Posted by ringingup
I’ve booked a LHR-ZRH-CAG//GVA-LHR itinerary in J through Amex (I had a cash back offer). The CAG-LHR leg is operated by Edelweiss.

I’d like to choose my seats. I’ve managed to retrieve the booking on Swiss but it doesn’t let me assign seats.

Is there a workaround?
Old Apr 18, 2023, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Laynalou
I've recently booked a flight through Amex which was a Swiss air flight operated by Edelweiss and no one at Swiss seems to be able to help. What are we supposed to do? I would love to see how you were able to get it worked out. Thank you1
I don’t think I used any workaround as such. I just tried again after receiving the invoice from Amex travel, which is when the itinerary got ticketed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.