Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Swiss to start handing out New amenity kits.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2019, 12:50 pm

Programs: Co-Onepass, Delta-Useless Skymiles
Will I get the Beanie hat? I miss those.. I have a flight coming up in business EWR to ZUR to DEL next month..
Old Apr 17, 2019, 12:56 pm

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Beanie hat?
Old Apr 17, 2019, 2:37 pm
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
It's ZRH not ZUR.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 12:31 am

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
Originally Posted by goliath
Beanie hat?
You’re not missing out on much. It’s basically a bag that held a bunch of items. When emptied, the bag becomes an ugly beanie. You deserve whatever you have coming to you when wearing that thing in public.
MichielR likes this.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 6:28 pm

LoL. Sounds like someone getting it for wearing a maga hat. That said, I'll be flying LX J and don't look forward to the junk that LX hands out. Victornox. The way it works is the Victornox pays LX to put their name on the bag, so LX saves a ton of money. LX has really gone downhill over the past 20 years I've flown them. Less and less Swissy about their product anymore. Thank LH.
Dhamal likes this.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 11:33 pm

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
Just take the kit and donate it to good will. Definitely more useful than an extra pair of Tom's shoes.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 3:08 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Originally Posted by loopflyer
Less and less Swissy about their product anymore. Thank LH.
But more and more profitable. Thank LH. @:-)
Old Apr 23, 2019, 7:42 am

Programs: LX SEN
Originally Posted by Dhamal
Will I get the Beanie hat? I miss those.. I have a flight coming up in business EWR to ZUR to DEL next month..
If I am not mistaken, those hats were handed over only in winter. During the same period, LX had the content of the amenity kits contained into bags of different sizes that could be re-used. The idea was good, though I never wore the hat, nor re-used the bags.

The Victorinox kits are okay to me and similar to the kind of containers that LH now distributes.
Old Apr 25, 2019, 10:24 am

Programs: DL, UA, WN, Amtrak, Hyatt, Accor
Well, I flew LAX-ZRH in LX business on a UA award ticket a couple of evenings ago and the little Victorinox box was a bit underwhelming. The red socks feel really cheap and slick. I appreciated the pen, the sleep mask is pretty good, at least it's not red. I didn't use the lip balm or earplugs. I'm using the box for odds & ends on my current 36-day trip, then plan to give it to my granddaughter to use for pens, pencils, and crayons.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.