Search

LX008 on 21 Dec 2014

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2014, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, NH SFC, IHG Diamond, Radisson VIP, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
LX008 on 21 Dec 2014

Did anyone take this flight yesterday?

A lady came into our cabin whilst we were slowly moving on the runaway. She was apparently excited, crying & a bit screaming. She completely lost herself and tried to get into the cockpit to apologise to the pilots.

Later, one of the cabin crew briefly apologised for the disturbance and explained a bit - the lady was swearing to another crew when she was asked to prepare for the take off. I knew a captain & some attendants were heading for the Y cabin, but was not aware of the incident.

Actually, she was explaining (or rather shouting) at the outside of cockpit door, this was due to her baby. The baby was crying through the night and she could not sleep, so she was moody and sworn to the staff. So, she was saying the staff to understand the mother of young baby... I have never had kids but can this be the reason to swear???

It was too late to go back to the terminal to remove the passenger, but she seemed to be told she would be handed to the airport police at the destination. I don't know if that really happened though...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.