Wiki Posts
Search

5 Hour Transit in Zurich, Question about Swiss Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2014, 11:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX SL, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton HHonors Diamond
5 Hour Transit in Zurich, Question about Swiss Lounge

I will be arriving on a US Airways flight and with a 5 hour connection in Zurich. I plan on taking the train out to the city and explore it a little bit. But my question is, I know I can't access the Swiss Arrival Lounge, is there any way I can take a shower before I head out to the city? Also if that's not possible, are there any showers in the Lounge D which I can use before my Swiss flight to PEK?

Thanks for all your help!
Old Apr 20, 2014, 8:36 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
You can use the showers at the D Lounge (departures) after your arrival (assuming you have lounge access for your onward flight). Just follow transit signs to the D gates when you arrive and make your way to the LX lounge there. Take your shower, leave the lounge, look for "Exit Zurich" signs and go landside to discover the city...

If you prefer, this also works with the main LX Lounge (near A Gates, Schengen) which also has showers, but may be more crowded.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.