Wiki Posts
Search

Meal out of Mumbai

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2012, 6:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL, BA Bronze
Meal out of Mumbai

Dear FTers, I am booked in C on LX 155 out of Mumbai. What will the first meal of this flight be like? Given a 01:20 departure time I'd much prefer to go to sleep straight away and hope I won't be disturbed by the noise and light of a two-hour meal service. Any recent experience? Thanks, ps
Old Feb 1, 2012, 9:05 am

Programs: LX SEN
Originally Posted by planestupid
Dear FTers, I am booked in C on LX 155 out of Mumbai. What will the first meal of this flight be like? Given a 01:20 departure time I'd much prefer to go to sleep straight away and hope I won't be disturbed by the noise and light of a two-hour meal service. Any recent experience? Thanks, ps
I flew out of DEL last summer (2.15am departure) and we got a small one-course meal and then the cabin lights were turned off. So no 2h meal service
Old Feb 2, 2012, 2:16 am

Programs: LH SEN, HH S, GPP Diamond
Originally Posted by planestupid
Hi,

I'm frequently flying out of India on LX and I usually lay back early after take-off. Never had any issue with the noise of the meal service and I tend to say that most fellow travellers won't even have a midnight meal.

Best regards,

l22barne
Old Feb 4, 2012, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I did DEL-ZRH in F a couple of months ago. 2am departure. Full F dinner service was offered. At least 2 hours. I think only 2 of the 5 passengers availed themselves of it. I was one.

Here's the menu:
Old Feb 13, 2012, 3:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL, BA Bronze
Thanks for your replies everyone! ps
Old Apr 22, 2014, 10:37 am

Programs: KLM Plat for Life , BA Gold, HH Silver, (Other half Diamond), IHG Gold
Flew back on Sunday at 0050 from Mumbai in C. We were offered juice, (no champagne), pre departure. Then one drink and the meal consisted of two small cold thai fishcakes and a 3cm round quiche. It was pretty poor.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.