Community
Wiki Posts
Search

COOP points - accumulate

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2014, 3:11 am

Programs: SEN
Originally Posted by Rudi
new coop trophy promotion march-3 through july-19th. Pay attention to the new way to get m&m credits: pay the CHF 34.90 per 2'000 miles at any Coop cash register, get a code (valid 30days), enter the code online at the specific m&m homepage together with your m&m number and PIN code.
Sounds like a huge process improvement! No need to fill out your Name & Address multiple times when exchanging 25 cards. Actually no need to fill out your details at all:

http://www.coop.ch/pb/site/common2/n...Lde/index.html

It also opens the possibility to easily trade those codes online. Lets see how long it takes for suspicious listings to appear on eBay.
Old Mar 3, 2014, 4:03 am

Originally Posted by goliath
[...]I always felt sorry for the employees having to fill in those paper vouchers for every 10k miles...
At least here in Basel I always had to fill them myself.

Anyway, online code to redeem miles is a great idea though
Old Mar 3, 2014, 6:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Actually, I always wanted to fill them in myself. That way I was sure that the miles would come automatically without having to chase them up. Most of the girls at the 'service clients' were happy to let me do this (therefore I could sometimes offer miles to friends without actually having to have their card physically with me). But in some places, the staff were a bit bolshy about it (namely in Lausanne just below the station near the Migros at Closelet, and in Basel immediately behind the station). And bolshy supermarket staff annoy me, especially when they're brainless enough to write my M&M credit card number on the paper voucher instead of the M&M number, as happened once.
Old Mar 4, 2014, 7:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: BD the last decent FFP
+1000 points to go with a batch of stickers.
Contrary to previous editions it seems to be valid in all supermarkets rather than hypermarkets only
http://epaper.cooperation-online.ch/...r=88&x=0&y=0#0
Old Mar 13, 2014, 12:36 pm
Original Poster

5x points

5x points:
For coop food:
http://nl-admin.coop.ch/page/?page=9...sc609&mtype=nl
5x points For coop Brico/bau
http://nl-admin.coop.ch/page/?page=A...sc609&mtype=nl

This week with the regular shopping I also got a +500 points for next week.

Coop is definitely in the continuous coupon supply mode.^
Old Mar 25, 2014, 2:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Exactly as I thought! I activated a bon (10X points in COOP city), didn't use it within the 24 hours of activation, and now it has disappeared! Wanted to re-activate it today. The bon was valid until the end of March, normally. So, I'm going to be damn careful with the activation and use of these bons from now on. I thought if you activated them and didn't use them, then you could re-activate them again and use them later. Not so, it seems.
Old Mar 25, 2014, 12:09 pm

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Concerto
Exactly as I thought! I activated a bon (10X points in COOP city), didn't use it within the 24 hours of activation, and now it has disappeared! Wanted to re-activate it today. The bon was valid until the end of March, normally. So, I'm going to be damn careful with the activation and use of these bons from now on. I thought if you activated them and didn't use them, then you could re-activate them again and use them later. Not so, it seems.
Didn't we find this out in posts #230 and #232 already?
Old Mar 26, 2014, 5:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Wait a minute... you mean, if I actually deactivate the voucher, then I can reactivate and use it later as long as it is within the promotion period? But I didn't deactivate the voucher in question, I just let it run out without ever making it to the shop thinking I could just click on it later...and it wasn't there! So the important thing is to not let the 24 hour period of the voucher run out without using it or physically deactivating it, right? If so, that is where my misunderstanding lies.
Old Mar 26, 2014, 11:22 pm

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Concerto
you mean, if I actually deactivate the voucher, then I can reactivate and use it later as long as it is within the promotion period?
Yes, that's correct.
Old Apr 6, 2014, 4:21 am
Original Poster

COOP points - accumulate

Last week was depressing, no decent voucher
Fixed for this week:
+1000points in hypermarkets (valid TUE 8th to SAT 12th)
http://nl-admin.coop.ch/page/?page=365D6047-4BBC-4073-925775FDC52E8111&i=fr&wt.mc_id=cpakR315354&mtype=n l
Old Apr 23, 2014, 1:51 pm

Programs: A3*, HH, club carlson: all gold and bonvoy plat
5x on supermarkets or on city's food, until 26.02
Old May 12, 2014, 11:35 am
Original Poster

+1505 points for 150CHF spend on the 15th of May (3 separate e-vouchers):
Supermarket
http://nl-admin.coop.ch/page/?page=8...4AB69D47D&i=fr
Brico/Bau
http://nl-admin.coop.ch/page/?page=E...7EA1D3C7D&i=fr
Coop City:
http://nl-admin.coop.ch/page/?page=7...CB0713897&i=fr

I don't see this promo on the app.
Old Jun 1, 2014, 2:12 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
5 times Superpoints, valid june-3rd through june-7th
Old Jun 3, 2014, 7:35 pm

Programs: A3*, HH, club carlson: all gold and bonvoy plat
CHF 0.05/litre coupons

I thought some of you want to use these CHF 0.05/litre coupons. They are valid until June 30th. Thx Verbier from EF.

I know, you don't get more coop points with that, but not less either since it remains 1 point/liter. Finally you pay less for the same amount of points, although it ain't huge savings.

Btw, the coupons can be printed out in Black and White.
Old Jun 8, 2014, 4:07 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
win, at least, a 10 x Superpoints voucher, doing just one tip successfully for the upcoming soccer world-championships in Brasil (OR MAY BE WIN 1'000'000 SUPERPOINTS?):

tip 1: result of Switzerland-Equador (choose the winner or draw), my tip Switzerland
tip 2: result of Switzerland-France (choose the winner or draw), my tip draw
tip 3: result of Switzerland-Honduras (choose the winner or draw), my tip Switzerland
tip 4: which stage will Switzerland reach and then be eliminated (groupe phase, ⅛, ¼, etc.), my tip ⅛
tip 5. overall winner, my tip Brasil

participate here

Hopp Schwiiiiiz!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.