Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Sheraton Pleasanton CA pre rebrand discussion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2006, 4:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Avis PC, National EE, Seabourn DE

Looks like the current Wyndham becomes Sheraton on February 1. Weekday rates for $79 on SPG.com.
Old Nov 30, 2006, 8:41 am

Good news ^ ^ Here's to hoping that this property's rates stay low along with the already-cheap Four Points there.
Old Dec 17, 2006, 10:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Avis PC, National EE, Seabourn DE
December 20

Opening date with a $59.00 rate.
Old Dec 17, 2006, 10:53 am
aku

Programs: UA 1MM, Marr/SPG LT Plat, HH Gold, IC Amb, Hyatt Gold, Hertz 5*, BW LT Diam
This sounded like a good idea for starting Plat re-qual in January--but the rate goes up to $129 the first week of the year and $199 the week after that....
Originally Posted by hedoman
Opening date with a $59.00 rate.
Old Dec 17, 2006, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Within hours of the original post, the rates were adjusted skyward.
Old Dec 20, 2006, 9:47 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
Just noticed the Sheraton sign today while coming back on Bart. I knew if I did a search on here I'd be able to find some info. Quite a surprise as it's not too far from the 4 Points. I was hoping they, too, would have some low weekend rates for promos.

Last summer we ate dinner at the restaurant at 4 Points and the experience was more than we could have anticipated. I noticed a steady stream of couples going up and down the stairs, with the women being dressed rather suspiciously for a Friday night in Pleasanton. Then into the foyer came one with tatoos all over her body dressed in lingerie. My husband had to get something out of the car so on the way back decided to ask one who was wearing a t-shirt proclaiming "I love sex" what's going on. She said they were an alternative lifestyles group. Husband said "Huh?" She said we're swingers, you know what that is right?

If I ever have the need to do any cheap mattress runs, I won't be spending the night there cause the place gives me the willies now.
Old Jan 5, 2007, 1:19 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, UA Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Diamond/Ambassador, Hyatt Explor
Any latest stays at this property with good reviews?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.