Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

List Properties that offer Free Breakfast for Platinum

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

List Properties that offer Free Breakfast for Platinum

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2010, 9:35 am

Programs: AA EXP/LT Plat, SPG Plat/LT Plat, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, MR Silver
Originally Posted by ehud
Does anyone have success in getting complementary breakfast in any San Francisco Starwood? THX
Westin SFO gives "breakfast" but it is really just a very light continental breakfast in the restaurant. If you want anything substantial you'll have to order. Certainly should not factor into staying there.

Additions for the list:

St. Regis Singapore (full buffet in restaurant)
Le Meridien Cancun (full buffet in restaurant)
Westin Sydney (club breakfast, but substantial)
Sheraton Sydney (club breakfast, but substantial)

Last edited by troyb; Apr 25, 2010 at 9:41 am
Old Apr 25, 2010, 12:44 pm

Programs: United GS, Fairmont Platinum,SPG LTPlat, Hilton Diamond, MarriottGold..like the rest of the world
Four Points Bangor Airport gives ONE breakfast cert to each registered PLAT guest (i.e. if there are 2 adults in the room, just the PLAT gets the cert). It's valid for anything and everything off the menu and they do a very nice job with breakfast offerings. This is a great perk!

Four Points Manchester NH offers breakfast certs to Plats, as well. However, this restaurant (for breakfast, at least) is a massive dump. The staff looks bedraggled and the place is 1982 inside. They offer a joke of a buffet (4 steamer pans on the bar) and some preservative-laden chopped fruit (i.e. out of a jar, like the Sam's Club stuff). I ate here precisely once and couldn't really find anything I wanted to eat and left after only a few bites. It's really really bad. Every time I've stayed there since, I simply run in and grab a free coffee to go and find a nearby restaurant for breakfast. What an embarrassment of a hotel restaurant.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 5:13 am

Does anyone have success in getting complementary breakfast in any San Francisco Starwood? THX
I got a coupon for breakfast at the Fishermans Wharf property a few months ago, although I don't recall whether it was a Plat benefit or whether it was just because I am an all round great customer. Also got a great one-bedroom suite upgrade that stay.

Cheers,
Old Apr 26, 2010, 12:22 pm

Programs: OZ LT D+, UA 1K, AS MVPG AF Gold, SPG Platinum (8 years), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold

Only Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf issues full buffet breakfast voucher for 2..
Old May 26, 2010, 3:17 am
DH

Sheraton Grand Sacramento - Continental breakfast (or $12 credit) coupon when club is closed

Westin Washington Dulles Airport - Full breakfast buffet coupon for 1

Sheraton Sunnyvale - Up to 2 full breakfast buffet coupons on weekend when club is closed

Last edited by DH; Jun 4, 2010 at 10:12 pm
Old May 31, 2010, 3:09 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and AA Concierge Key
Does anyone know if any of the Greece Starwood hotels offer free breakfast to Platinum guests? I didn't see any listed on the previous pages
Old Jul 25, 2010, 2:03 pm

Originally Posted by DH
Westin Washington Dulles Airport - Full breakfast buffet coupon for 1
The front desk gave us two vouchers for the breakfast buffet. Not a wide selection, but fairly decent quality. Especially the berries and orange juice.
Old Jul 25, 2010, 2:07 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, DL Diamond, NK Gold, Mariott LT Plat/Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold
Got two breakfast vouchers for the restaurant at the Westin Jersey City Newport. Card says Platinum Guest benefit (or something similar on it). No lounge here, but a nice perk. It specifies: coffee, juice, and choice of 1 item per person.

Happy to see this given to Plats here.
Old Jul 26, 2010, 9:54 am

Programs: Bonvoy AMB/LTE , Diamond HH, SEN LH
Sheraton Brussels

Breakfast for free in the lounge or the main restaurant.
Old Nov 13, 2010, 12:01 pm

The Sheraton Dallas provides plats vouchers for hot buffet breakfast in the morning and two drinks and an appetizer in the evening on days when the club lounge in closed (weekends)--most of the time without prompting.
Old Nov 13, 2010, 12:58 pm

Programs: MR-Amb, Hyatt-Globalist, AA-EXP
Originally Posted by barelyelite
The Sheraton Dallas provides plats vouchers for hot buffet breakfast in the morning and two drinks and an appetizer in the evening on days when the club lounge in closed (weekends)--most of the time without prompting.
Which Sheraton in Dallas? I've received buffet coupons at the Sheraton Suites Market Center when the lounge is closed, but nothing at the Sheraton Dallas North when the lounge is closed.

I didn't think the Sheraton downtown had a club, but maybe they've put one in recently.

Just curious since I travel in Dallas a lot and always love a nice buffet breakfast.
Old Nov 13, 2010, 1:26 pm

SPG hotels China

I think SPG hotels in China all giving breakfast.

I stayed:

4 Points Beijing
Aloft Beijing
Westin Beijing
Sheraton Tianjin
Sheraton Chengdu
4 Points Guangzhou
4 Points Shanghai Pudong
4 Points Shanghai Daning

I had much more fun staying SPG hotels in China than in the US!
Old Nov 13, 2010, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by spgplat21
Which Sheraton in Dallas? I've received buffet coupons at the Sheraton Suites Market Center when the lounge is closed, but nothing at the Sheraton Dallas North when the lounge is closed.

I didn't think the Sheraton downtown had a club, but maybe they've put one in recently.

Just curious since I travel in Dallas a lot and always love a nice buffet breakfast.
The "Sheraton Dallas Hotel" (The one downtown)

They have a small lounge on the club floor of the South tower though I hardly ever bother. But the vouchers are a real winner. Occasionally I've talked myself into coupons during the week .
Old Nov 13, 2010, 3:08 pm

Programs: MR-Amb, Hyatt-Globalist, AA-EXP
Originally Posted by barelyelite
The "Sheraton Dallas Hotel" (The one downtown)

They have a small lounge on the club floor of the South tower though I hardly ever bother. But the vouchers are a real winner. Occasionally I've talked myself into coupons during the week .
Can't believe I never knew this. I usually end up in the North Tower though and use the kiosks to check-in because of the long lines.

Thanks for the info and next time I'm staying over the weekend I'll be sure to use the front desk to check-in so I can ask about the certs.
Old Nov 14, 2010, 2:35 am

Le meridien Warsaw

full breakfast in the restaurant for free for platinums
In addition one free drink at the bar per night

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.