Wiki Posts
Search

SPG Third Night Free Promo

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2008, 1:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Starwood/Marriott, Hilton, IHG
SPG Third Night Free Promo

Saw that Sheraton Kansas City across the freeway from Kaufmann Stadium was listed on the promo page at $99. I think this is the old Adam's Mark. So I go to check for a weekend to bring the boys down and catch a Royals game and hit Worlds of Fun. Every weekend the Royals are home the rate is $199 per night. I also checked other non-game weekends and it comes up $199. I couldn't find ANY $99 nights so how can they advertise a price that is not there? This promo is only good on weekends so I didn't check mid-week.
Old Jul 8, 2008, 2:05 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
This weekend is $149 + $149 + third-night-free. After discount, that would average to $99.33 per night. (I don't think that's what the offer really meant. I do think that they meant that there were $99 rates before adding in the free night.)

$139 on Aug 1-4 and on Aug 22-25. After 3rd night free, that averages to $92.67.

Stupid T&Cs: "Offer is only valid for a four-night minimum/maximum length of stay." I'm pretty sure that's not what they meant.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.