Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Stay 2 nights, get 3rd night free at W locations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2008, 5:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat (3.2MM LT), Hilton Gold, AA LT Plat (3.2MM), Hertz 5*, US Mint MVP

BOOK ONLINE OR CALL 1.877.822.0000 AND MENTION PROMO CODE TNR OR TNH
CALLING FROM OUTSIDE THE US? CLICK HERE TO FIND YOUR INTERNATIONAL PHONE NUMBER

W Hotels and you.
Escape to the stylish world of W Hotels. When you book a two-night stay using any American Express® Card, you'll enjoy a third night on us.
Book and stay by March 30, 2008
For arrivals Thursdays - Saturdays except for the following properties which are open for arrivals all days: W Atlanta - Perimeter, W Chicago - City Center, W Chicago - Lakeshore, W Dallas - Victory, W Honolulu, W Montréal, W New Orleans, W New Orleans - French Quarter, W San Diego, W Seattle and W Seoul.

http://www.welcometowhotels.com/nigh...XDRE_WHOTELS_2

Jim
Old Jan 16, 2008, 5:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BD, QF, QR/EY/GF & HH Gold/SPG, Hertz#1G
There is a similar LM offer for Siem Reap: SPG Promo Code MYL

Stay two nights at participating locations, and you’ll receive a third night free when you book with any American Express Card.

To enjoy this offer:

Book and stay by March 31, 2008.
Book your reservation with any American Express Card.

However if you don't have AMEX or prefer to use another card, there is the similar 3rd night promo code already mentioned in the forum: Promo code Z3R
"Promotion Name: BUY 2 GET 1 FREE***"

I understand W properties may be different for each promo but it's worthwhile trying a few of them. Like the Z3R promo discussions, I note for the LM REP hotel, cheapest rate of $136.60 was similar to the 3 nights / $400 rate I ended up with.
Even the reservation notes show "RATE=133.33 PN USD ".
Old Jan 16, 2008, 10:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Actually, these "promos" have been offered at Starwood hotels chainwide (subject to availability, of course) for several years, and have been mentioned literally dozens upon dozens of times in this forum. There are versions for two, three, four, five, and six nights, sometimes supposedly requiring the use of a particular credit card, but generally not.

Note that these are prepaid and nonrefundable. Also, there are restrictions on arrival day of week, capacity controls, etc. Sometimes the payment is charged immediately upon reservation, other times not until day of arrival; seems to depend on the hotel.

Some excellent deals can be found; I and lots of other FTers have certainly saved bundles of money over the years. (The discounts are off the BAR -- the so-called Best Available Rate -- which is less than the Rack rate.)

Here is the Starwood-worldwide link for hotels:

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/promot...M=SPG_SO_DRE_H

And the Starwood-worldwide link for resorts:

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/promot...egory=GENDRE_R

(Both these webpages have links to each other as well, in the upper right.)
Old Jan 16, 2008, 10:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BD, QF, QR/EY/GF & HH Gold/SPG, Hertz#1G
Thanks Kathy; you're right, the Amex promo did not require Amex on the prepay/booking.

Hopefully that isn't an issue at the Le Meridien KL.
Once the res, goes through it's nonrefundable so hopefully it is considered fully prepaid and will not be increased due to using a non-Amex card!

Cheers!
Old Jan 16, 2008, 11:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat (3.2MM LT), Hilton Gold, AA LT Plat (3.2MM), Hertz 5*, US Mint MVP
Always good to have options, thanks for the info.

Jim
Old Jan 19, 2008, 12:36 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, AA Platinum
Nice to know AMEX shouldn't be required...looking at 3 days at the W San Fran for the near future...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.