Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Starwoods to consider in L.A./ Santa Monica?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2005, 9:42 am

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
We just stayed at the W Westwood over July 4th. While the parking is expensive, the facilities were very nice. I love the area and it's only a few blocks to shopping, coffee shops, and good old single-screen theatres. Bottled beer was $8 at Whisky Blue, which is expensive to me, but it's a nice place. We were upgraded to a Cyber-Suite, which has three rooms + bathroom. The living room had a DVD player and a stereo system with satellite radio, the office had a nice desk and couch and the bedroom had a VCR player. I don't think I've ever had a completely separate room for an office.
Old Jul 13, 2005, 9:48 pm

Programs: UA MM/1K, SPG Lifetime Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, HH Gold, Natl Exec Elite
Westin Bonaventure

If you're looking for a good hotel room at a decent rate ($119 plus tax), try the Westin Bonaventure. They treat Golds really well, so I imagine they treat Plats even better. Nice rooms, good central location (downside being its close to nothing but downtown LA, which isn't much of a tourist area). Very nice staff, too. Much better hotel than the Sheraton Universal or Westin Pasadena.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.