Extended Stays

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2005, 1:18 am
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Extended Stays

Does Starwood have a specific policy on extended stays? How would one go about getting the best deal? Should I try and negotiate with the revenue manager at the hotel, or go some other route? Any advice would be great.
Old Mar 29, 2005, 5:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by tbangs
Does Starwood have a specific policy on extended stays? How would one go about getting the best deal? Should I try and negotiate with the revenue manager at the hotel, or go some other route? Any advice would be great.
hey shebangs.. err.. tbangs
my projects have negotiated rates in the past with various *wood properties, however, the more people you have staying, the more bargaining power you have... at least that is what I've experienced... and yes, just ask to speak to the revenue manager as a starting point...
Old Mar 29, 2005, 6:42 am

Programs: Bonvoy Amb; AA EXP
Also, don't forget to make sure that you negotiate *points credit (in writing) into the deal. There have been posts here about folks not bringing this up in advance and losing the opportunity to collect.

M
Old Mar 29, 2005, 7:26 am

Programs: SPG Platinum;HH Diamond; PC Platinum; Marriott Platinum
Keep in mind that stays of more than 30 days continuously do not qualify for points.
Old Mar 29, 2005, 12:53 pm
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by JLL5100
Keep in mind that stays of more than 30 days continuously do not qualify for points.

Thats something to think about. Hmmm, maybe the Westin does not make such a great dorm alternative...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.