Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

$139 Midweek rate at Seattle Sheraton Hotel & Towers, thru 6/4

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2004, 9:47 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

$139 - Seattle 4-Diamond Hotel, thru June 4

http://www.travelzoo.com/Top20.asp?id=102147884

$129 Weekends

Travel dates: May 14-June 4

Stay in the heart of Seattle at the AAA 4-Diamond Sheraton Seattle Hotel & Towers for just $129 per night (regularly $179). Upgrade to the Club Level for just $25 more and receive continental breakfast daily and afternoon hors d'oeuvers in the exclusive Club Lounge.

The hotel has also discounted their midweek rates to $139 per night. The same Club Level upgrade is available for an additional $25.

Black out dates: May 23-28

Book on www.Sheraton.com.

If your stay includes both midweek and weekends, you must book by phone. Call Starwood at 1-888-625-5144 and request the Sheraton Seattle.

For weekend stays, mention rate code ZOOWKND.

For midweek stays (Sunday through Thursday), mention rate code ZOOWKDY.

---

I love Seattle!

Enjoy!

-Mark
Old May 16, 2004, 7:27 am

Programs: SPG Plat, lowly UA Silver
Government Rate for W and Westin

I was able to get $139 rates at both the W and Westin in Seattle midweek over the phone. Interestingly the gov't rate for the Sheraton was much higher

Originally Posted by doc
$139 - Seattle 4-Diamond Hotel, thru June 4

http://www.travelzoo.com/Top20.asp?id=102147884

$129 Weekends

Travel dates: May 14-June 4

Stay in the heart of Seattle at the AAA 4-Diamond Sheraton Seattle Hotel & Towers for just $129 per night (regularly $179). Upgrade to the Club Level for just $25 more and receive continental breakfast daily and afternoon hors d'oeuvers in the exclusive Club Lounge.

The hotel has also discounted their midweek rates to $139 per night. The same Club Level upgrade is available for an additional $25.

Black out dates: May 23-28

Book on www.Sheraton.com.

If your stay includes both midweek and weekends, you must book by phone. Call Starwood at 1-888-625-5144 and request the Sheraton Seattle.

For weekend stays, mention rate code ZOOWKND.

For midweek stays (Sunday through Thursday), mention rate code ZOOWKDY.

---

I love Seattle!

Enjoy!

-Mark

Last edited by Mileage Schemer; May 16, 2004 at 7:36 am
Old May 19, 2004, 6:01 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Getting $139 rates at either the W, or the Westin in Seattle during midweek is super IMHO! Way to go!

-Mark

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.