Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Comparison of current / future points for award stays

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2018, 7:33 pm
Original Poster

Help - I am having a mental block right now and cannot find the URL which listed all SPG & Marriott properties worldwide and their current and future redemption values. The URL led to a page which listed ALL SPG/Marriott hotels worldwide and showed their current reward rates as well as the 2019 rates; the list could be sorted by brand, country etc.

Can someone please point me to the URL while I can still book a the old rates? Thanks

Last edited by puchong; Aug 14, 2018 at 7:48 pm
Old Aug 14, 2018, 7:55 pm

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by puchong
Help - I am having a mental block right now and cannot find the URL which listed all SPG & Marriott properties worldwide and their current and future redemption values. The URL led to a page which listed ALL SPG/Marriott hotels worldwide and showed their current reward rates as well as the 2019 rates; the list could be sorted by brand, country etc.

Can someone please point me to the URL while I can still book a the old rates? Thanks
https://points-redemption.marriott.com/category-change
Finance_underling likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.