Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Online Petition to Marriott - Recognize SPG LTP with MR LTPP

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Online Petition to Marriott - Recognize SPG LTP with MR LTPP

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2018, 11:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by Land-of-Miles
To each their own, I can't stop them from claiming for Marriott properties but they will quickly learn that their expenses get approved much quicker if they choose other chains that haven't screwed me over and they will get the message if they don't take my verbal steer to begin with.
Vindictive managers usually lose their staff/business pretty quickly. If that's the attitude towards vendors, imagine what it's like for the employees. I know I've left a few groups just due to management. At one point I was on migraine medication and then no longer needed it. Doctor asked what happened and told him got a new manager!
Old May 19, 2018, 12:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Southstreet
I could not find the Facebook"SPG lifetime Platinum 750+" group.
for some reason its not showing up....will talk to the other mods & try to figure this out....
Old May 20, 2018, 3:22 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by Southstreet
I could not find the Facebook"SPG lifetime Platinum 750+" group.
Try https://www.facebook.com/groups/SPGLTP750Plus/
Old Jan 28, 2019, 8:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
One final bump to this thread to thank the OP schley, yosithezet and everyone else for performing a well done piece of Internet activism. I think we all knew that as SPG LTP's with over 750 nights we deserved LTPP with Marriott, but I also think that at the time we weren't at all sure we would get it. But now it is here and we should applaud this effort.
yosithezet likes this.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 9:04 am

Programs: BA LTG, SQ TPPS, CX DMP, AA EXP, Bonvoy LTT, ALL PLT, Hilton DM
Thank you to everyone for helping us get LTPP!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.