Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earning for multiple rooms (Marriot Booking)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2017, 10:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: N/A

Hello there, I have booked 10+ rooms for 4 days each upcoming next week, totaling about $12,000.

My understanding that the maximum credit that I can get day is for 3 rooms at a time. I am travelling however with my SO and that could be moved to 6 in our household if I register her for an account.

Credit card wise I own the SPG, CSR, Marriot, Amex Plat. and am Marriot/SPG gold.

Could anyone please advise on how you would go about divying the spending, if at all?

My current plan is to sign my SO up for a SPG account, attach our numbers to 3 reservations each, and pay in full with my CSR card.

Thanks for any other opinions!
Old Mar 16, 2017, 10:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
Originally Posted by JBG89
My opinion is that it's odd to sign up for an SPG account, and ask in the SPG forum, for a Marriott Booking.

EDIT: I see you cross-posted, which is even worse.

Last edited by CPRich; Mar 16, 2017 at 10:43 pm
Old Mar 17, 2017, 12:06 am
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
I think Marriott earning is limited to one room at least for stay night credits

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.