Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 7, 2017, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: josephstern
https://www.spgpromos.com/selectmemberexclusive/

(revised link above)

These terms are from ONE version of the promo. They have been updated at least once since, in August of 2017.

Terms and Conditions

Eligible member must register between January 30, 2017, and April 15, 2017, 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Registration Period”). Member can earn 3,000 bonus Starpoints® after the third (3rd) eligible paid stay, 3,000 bonus Starpoints after the sixth (6th) eligible paid stay, and 3,000 bonus Starpoints after the ninth (9th) eligible paid stay. As part of this promotion, member may earn a maximum of 9,000 total bonus Starpoints for nine eligible stays from February 15, 2017, through May 15, 2017 (the "Promotion Period"). This promotion is not transferable. Bookings made prior to the Promotion Period are eligible, but only eligible stays consumed during the Promotion Period will earn a bonus.

An eligible stay is a stay with at least one (1) eligible paid night at any of the over 1,300 hotels and resorts in the SPG® program, paying an eligible paid rate during the Promotion Period. An eligible rate is any rate that is eligible to earn Starpoints in the Starwood Preferred Guest® program. Free Night Awards and Cash & Points Award nights are not eligible toward promotional Starpoints earnings. Hotels and resorts in the SPG program can be found at spg.com/terms under section 1.2. A description of eligible stays and eligible rates can be found at spg.com/terms under section 2.1. Please note that certain prepaid rooms where the booking is made through a third party (including but not limited to travelocity.com, expedia.com and booking.com) are not eligible rates and do not earn Starpoints or qualify toward promotional earnings.

Bonus Starpoints will be credited to the member's account within 2–4 weeks of the stay posting to the member's Starwood Preferred Guest account following each third eligible stay.

A "Stay" is a stay of one or more consecutive nights at the same SPG Participating Hotel by an SPG Member who: (A) provides his/her SPG Member number at the time of reservation or at check-in; (B) pays an Eligible Rate or redeems an SPG Award or an SPG Promotion Reward for the stay; and (C) stays in one of the reserved guest rooms. If an SPG Member checks out of a guest room and then checks back in to a guest room at the same SPG Participating Hotel on the same day, it will count as a single stay for purposes of calculating Stays. An SPG Member may only earn Starpoints, Eligible Nights and Eligible Stays for up to three guest rooms during any Stay if he/she stays in one of the reserved guest rooms and pays an Eligible Rate or redeems an SPG Award or an SPG Promotion Reward for all of the guest rooms.

This promotion is nontransferable and void for Marriott International, Inc., employees. This promotion may be combined with other Starpoints promotions in market during the same time; however, earnings are exclusive of each other.

All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest® program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice and can be found at spg.com. Offer is applicable to individual members only and not to groups. Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time. To update your communication preferences or learn about our privacy practices, view our Privacy Statement on spg.com/privacy, or access our privacy information line by calling 1-877-782-0071 in the U.S. and Canada or +353-21-4930474 in all other countries. Void where prohibited by law.
Print Wikipost

SPG select members exclusive promotions 2017

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2017, 5:44 pm

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
Originally Posted by cfischer
got the 2x offer. Well, will be good to double the 4 nights in EDI for more LT nights once the program merge ... until then ... no sense for me to even try and maintain both status if I can get > 50 nights and rollover with MR.
2x offers don't count towards LT nights.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 5:44 pm

Programs: SPG 100 Ambassador, LH M&M Senator, Skywards Silver
I received two free night awards, one after 3rd stay and one after 6th.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 7:14 pm

Programs: AA EP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, United Silver, Bonvoy Titanium.
Just got the 2x nights / stays offer. Can I sign up for the platinum challenge and stay 9 nights instead of 18 to qualify?
Old Aug 31, 2017, 8:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
I got the shaft:

5K after 5th stay. 10K after 10th; 15K after 15th.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 8:46 pm

Location: YVR - Vancouver, with most winter weekends in Whistler.
Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Alaska MVP, Marriott Titanium / Lifetime Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Repooc17
I got the shaft:

Well it's better than nothing at all

Nothing for me. 20 stays 46 Nights YTD. SPG Plat 75

Nothing for wife. 1 Stay 3 Nights YTD. Spg Gold

Posting from Canada.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 8:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Originally Posted by worldtraveller73
Well it's better than nothing at all
True.

15 separate stays in 3 months. No thanks.

I will have 15 days in the same period; well over, actually.

15 1 day stay will get you 15K points. 15 days combined at 4 different properties, nothing.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 10:53 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
I got this offer:

EARN MORE STARPOINTS ON YOUR NEXT STAY.

You’re invited to enjoy a member-exclusive offer. Now you can earn up to 7,500 bonus Starpoints® with just two stays. Register today and stay with us between September 15, 2017, and December 15, 2017. I get 2,500 bonus points for the 1st stay and 5,000 for the second.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 11:23 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
First time I can remember qualifying for a promo like this... but I got a free night for every 3 stays up to 2 free nights. Nice promo, though I just booked a lot of Marriott nights to give them a try.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 11:43 pm

Programs: UA 1k Hyatt Globalist
I got this.

If combined with rumor promotion, it might be worth to try.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 1:17 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Not eligible. Again.

Definitely not feeling any SPG love this year.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 5:13 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by AJLondon
Not eligible. Again.

Definitely not feeling any SPG love this year.
I am finding a lot of accounts being excluded this year.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 6:27 am

Programs: Marriott titanium, KL/AF FB Ulti
First time that I'm eligible after 4 years platinum. 26 stays, 51 nights YYD and got the two free night awards.

Three stays = 1 free cat1-5 night
Another three stays = 2nd free cat1-5 night

maximum of two free nights to earn.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 6:36 am
Marriott 10+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, IHG Gold, BAEC Silver, TP Silver
I had the Double Nights Double Stays offer, which is fine with me as I'm trying to reach LT Gold. Currently Plat and I'm done with the years, I just need more night counts so I'll see how it goes.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 6:38 am

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
Originally Posted by enelym1978
I had the Double Nights Double Stays offer, which is fine with me as I'm trying to reach LT Gold. Currently Plat and I'm done with the years, I just need more night counts so I'll see how it goes.
Once again, 2x offers don't count towards LT nights.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 6:46 am
Marriott 10+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, IHG Gold, BAEC Silver, TP Silver
Originally Posted by RafKa
Once again, 2x offers don't count towards LT nights.
Right..... just saw that.... thanks for the reminder....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.