Old Feb 7, 2017, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: josephstern
https://www.spgpromos.com/selectmemberexclusive/

(revised link above)

These terms are from ONE version of the promo. They have been updated at least once since, in August of 2017.

Terms and Conditions

Eligible member must register between January 30, 2017, and April 15, 2017, 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Registration Period”). Member can earn 3,000 bonus Starpoints® after the third (3rd) eligible paid stay, 3,000 bonus Starpoints after the sixth (6th) eligible paid stay, and 3,000 bonus Starpoints after the ninth (9th) eligible paid stay. As part of this promotion, member may earn a maximum of 9,000 total bonus Starpoints for nine eligible stays from February 15, 2017, through May 15, 2017 (the "Promotion Period"). This promotion is not transferable. Bookings made prior to the Promotion Period are eligible, but only eligible stays consumed during the Promotion Period will earn a bonus.

An eligible stay is a stay with at least one (1) eligible paid night at any of the over 1,300 hotels and resorts in the SPG® program, paying an eligible paid rate during the Promotion Period. An eligible rate is any rate that is eligible to earn Starpoints in the Starwood Preferred Guest® program. Free Night Awards and Cash & Points Award nights are not eligible toward promotional Starpoints earnings. Hotels and resorts in the SPG program can be found at spg.com/terms under section 1.2. A description of eligible stays and eligible rates can be found at spg.com/terms under section 2.1. Please note that certain prepaid rooms where the booking is made through a third party (including but not limited to travelocity.com, expedia.com and booking.com) are not eligible rates and do not earn Starpoints or qualify toward promotional earnings.

Bonus Starpoints will be credited to the member's account within 2–4 weeks of the stay posting to the member's Starwood Preferred Guest account following each third eligible stay.

A "Stay" is a stay of one or more consecutive nights at the same SPG Participating Hotel by an SPG Member who: (A) provides his/her SPG Member number at the time of reservation or at check-in; (B) pays an Eligible Rate or redeems an SPG Award or an SPG Promotion Reward for the stay; and (C) stays in one of the reserved guest rooms. If an SPG Member checks out of a guest room and then checks back in to a guest room at the same SPG Participating Hotel on the same day, it will count as a single stay for purposes of calculating Stays. An SPG Member may only earn Starpoints, Eligible Nights and Eligible Stays for up to three guest rooms during any Stay if he/she stays in one of the reserved guest rooms and pays an Eligible Rate or redeems an SPG Award or an SPG Promotion Reward for all of the guest rooms.

This promotion is nontransferable and void for Marriott International, Inc., employees. This promotion may be combined with other Starpoints promotions in market during the same time; however, earnings are exclusive of each other.

All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest® program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice and can be found at spg.com. Offer is applicable to individual members only and not to groups. Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time. To update your communication preferences or learn about our privacy practices, view our Privacy Statement on spg.com/privacy, or access our privacy information line by calling 1-877-782-0071 in the U.S. and Canada or +353-21-4930474 in all other countries. Void where prohibited by law.
Print Wikipost

SPG select members exclusive promotions 2017

Old Feb 7, 2017, 10:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE, Marriott - Titanium
SPG select members exclusive promotions 2017

Link is below:

https://www.spgpromos.com/selectmemberexclusive20

I got for every 3 stays = 3k bonus points, max 9k.
Old Feb 7, 2017, 10:42 am

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by dtman85
Link is below:

https://www.spgpromos.com/selectmemberexclusive20

I got for every 3 stays = 3k bonus points, max 9k.
I got 4 stays = 4k bonus points, up to 12k points.
Old Feb 7, 2017, 10:46 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, DL Diamond, NK Gold, Mariott LT Plat/Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold
Here is what I got:
YOU’RE ON THE FAST TRACK TO ELITE STATUS.

You’re all set to earn double elite-qualifying credit on all your stays between February 15 and May 15, 2017.

It's simple: If you have five eligible stays and 10 eligible nights during the promotion, SPG® will credit you 10 stays and 20 nights toward elite status.

Accelerate your earning toward elite status at any of our more than 1,300 hotels and resorts in the SPG program.
Old Feb 7, 2017, 10:52 am

Programs: SPG LT Plat, Hilton G,Priorty Club G, AC E
You do not qualify for this offer....

......BOO!!
Old Feb 7, 2017, 11:05 am

Programs: MARRIOTT LIFETIME TITANIUM ELITE, HYATT LIFETIME GLOBALIST, UAL SILVER, AA EXECUTIVE PLATINUM
zip....
Old Feb 7, 2017, 11:07 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this specific promotion. Discover more ways to earn Starpoints® on SPG® Dashboard. Log in to find current global promotions, bonus earning activities and exclusive offers.

Old Feb 7, 2017, 11:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
I got 3K points for 3 stays, up to 9K total
Old Feb 7, 2017, 11:21 am

Programs: Club Awesome
bummer, i got the 3k points. Last year I got the double stay credit, which was awesome...
Old Feb 7, 2017, 11:32 am
jix

Programs: Marriott Gold, JGC, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, AC 25K
Originally Posted by discostu
Last year I got the double stay credit, which was awesome...
Did award stays last year count as double credit as well? Or just paid stays?
Old Feb 7, 2017, 11:33 am

Programs: AA Ex-Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
YOU’RE ON THE FAST TRACK TO ELITE STATUS.

You’re all set to earn double elite-qualifying credit on all your stays between February 15 and May 15, 2017.

It's simple: If you have five eligible stays and 10 eligible nights during the promotion, SPG® will credit you 10 stays and 20 nights toward elite status.

A promotion I can actually use!
Old Feb 7, 2017, 11:45 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
I'm eligible for the 3 stays = 3k bonus points, max 9k promotion.

I wish I had received the double stay promotion instead!
Old Feb 7, 2017, 11:51 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Big fat lemon.
Old Feb 7, 2017, 11:52 am

Got the double elite credit offer. I have 2 stays YTD, so does this mean I just need to complete 12 stays between this period(since it's 2X) to reach Platinum level?

I've always been Gold via AMEX Plat. This might be worth while to put stays in SPG for me.
Old Feb 7, 2017, 11:53 am

Nothing. (spg gold)
Old Feb 7, 2017, 12:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Rock.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.