Community
Wiki Posts
Search

disappointed in spg plat customer service

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2016, 8:18 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by arthur -- flyer wanna be
trying to figure out which of the spg's in kiroro would be able to give my family of 5 adults the best experience

other options such as ski packages and traditional japanese ryokan dinner

a 'live and learn' moment
Perhaps another 'live and learn' moment is that you could also have asked 'us lot' here on the forum too. @:-)
Old Dec 23, 2016, 9:02 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
OP's complaint is all generalities. Without knowing the exact nature of the service he asked for, how can anybody here respond?

Did he ask for a room for 5 when the limit was 3 or 4? Did he ask for a restaurant reservation? Did he ask which property was best?

Without knowing the specific question(s), no way to respond.

Otherwise, this is just a circular and ongoing whine about how things used to be better.
Old Dec 23, 2016, 11:18 am
Suspended
Marriott 25+ BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by Often1
OP's complaint is all generalities. Without knowing the exact nature of the service he asked for, how can anybody here respond?

Did he ask for a room for 5 when the limit was 3 or 4? Did he ask for a restaurant reservation? Did he ask which property was best?

Without knowing the specific question(s), no way to respond.

Otherwise, this is just a circular and ongoing whine about how things used to be better.
^^^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.