Wiki Posts
Search

SPG AmEx offer : Westin spend $250 get $50

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2016, 6:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
SPG AmEx offer : Westin spend $250 get $50

Just showed up this morning on my AmEx offers... Start the clock to see how long it takes for 10+ blog posts on Boarding Area.

"Get a 1X $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $250+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Westin Hotels & Resorts from 9/15/16 to 12/14/16. See terms for exclusions."

Terms
Reservations must be made online at westin.com, via one of the SPG mobile apps or by calling 800-937-8461. Offer only valid at Westin® Hotels & Resorts in the US and US territories. Offer not valid at the Park Central Hotel in San Francisco. Excludes Sheraton® Hotels & Resorts, W® Hotels, St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection® Hotels & Resorts, Le Méridien®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft® Hotels, Element® by Westin and Design Hotels™. Offer does not apply to Westin Well-Being, Westin Store, Westin Residences and Westin Vacation Club resorts (vacation ownership resorts), including (but not limited to), (i) The Westin Kierland Villas, Scottsdale, (ii) The Westin Desert Willow Villas, Palm Desert, (iii) The Westin Mission Hills Resort Villas, Palm Springs, (iv) The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas, Beaver Creek Mountain, (v) The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas, (vi) The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas North, (vii) The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas and (viii) The Westin St. John Resort & Villas. Excludes vacation ownership purchases. Offer only valid on room rate and room charges. Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before or after the promotion start and end dates. Please note that hotels, car rental companies, cruise lines do not accept prepaid cards for charges authorized in advance, although prepaid cards may be used to settle the final bill. Check to make sure prepaid cards are accepted before attempting to use your prepaid card to take advantage of offers for these merchants. Corporate Cards are not eligible for this offer. Enrollment limited. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/14/2016, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: CCXS:0001
Old Sep 15, 2016, 6:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Nothing on my card.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 7:34 am

Programs: SPG Plat
Had it on my Delta Gold, but not my SPG
Old Sep 15, 2016, 7:50 am

Programs: Several here and there, but not as many during my road warrior days!
It was on my Platinum card but not SPG.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 8:15 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by hockeystl
Just showed up this morning on my AmEx offers... Start the clock to see how long it takes for 10+ blog posts on Boarding Area.

"Get a 1X $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $250+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Westin Hotels & Resorts from 9/15/16 to 12/14/16. See terms for exclusions."

Terms
Reservations must be made online at westin.com, via one of the SPG mobile apps or by calling 800-937-8461. Offer only valid at Westin® Hotels & Resorts in the US and US territories. Offer not valid at the Park Central Hotel in San Francisco. Excludes Sheraton® Hotels & Resorts, W® Hotels, St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection® Hotels & Resorts, Le Méridien®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft® Hotels, Element® by Westin and Design Hotels™. Offer does not apply to Westin Well-Being, Westin Store, Westin Residences and Westin Vacation Club resorts (vacation ownership resorts), including (but not limited to), (i) The Westin Kierland Villas, Scottsdale, (ii) The Westin Desert Willow Villas, Palm Desert, (iii) The Westin Mission Hills Resort Villas, Palm Springs, (iv) The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas, Beaver Creek Mountain, (v) The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas, (vi) The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas North, (vii) The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas and (viii) The Westin St. John Resort & Villas. Excludes vacation ownership purchases. Offer only valid on room rate and room charges. Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before or after the promotion start and end dates. Please note that hotels, car rental companies, cruise lines do not accept prepaid cards for charges authorized in advance, although prepaid cards may be used to settle the final bill. Check to make sure prepaid cards are accepted before attempting to use your prepaid card to take advantage of offers for these merchants. Corporate Cards are not eligible for this offer. Enrollment limited. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/14/2016, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: CCXS:0001
Don't see it yet.

Most people don't post AMEX offers in this forum I see them mostly in the AMEX forum. There is a huge post on AMEX offers I subscribe to.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 9:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
Originally Posted by KENNECTED
people don't post AMEX offers in this forum
Call me crazy but this offer seems quite appropriate for this forum.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by sonomawine
It was on my Platinum card but not SPG.
LOL...same here. On SPG would be too perfect!
Old Sep 15, 2016, 10:51 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by hockeystl
Call me crazy but this offer seems quite appropriate for this forum.
Did I say it wasn't? Nowhere do I say it shouldn't be here. But I did note the forum which has the longest historical thread on the offers.

I did that as some people only visit certain forums and may not know there is a there with historical info. That information could be beneficial to someone else.

Also for those that use twitter, follow @AmericanExpress or check out amex.co/faves to see offers.

The Westin offer is there, but not sure which card it will appear on for individuals.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 12:16 pm

#AmexWestin for twitter
Old Sep 16, 2016, 12:08 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, SPG/Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Got it through twitter on my spg card. Awesome!
Old Sep 16, 2016, 1:52 am

Programs: UA 1MM
Thanks for posting. I also didn't see it when logging into my SPG Amex account, but added the promo via twitter.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 2:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by chenalex
Got it through twitter on my spg card. Awesome!
Thank you.^ Valid in US only though.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 5:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by N_Phoenix
#AmexWestin for twitter
I have a Twitter account, but am embarrassed to say I don't know how to use it. Can someone walk me through the steps to register? TIA
Old Sep 16, 2016, 6:00 am

Programs: United 1K 2MM / Marriott LTP
Originally Posted by margarita girl
I have a Twitter account, but am embarrassed to say I don't know how to use it. Can someone walk me through the steps to register? TIA
Just post a tweet with the following #AmexWestin
Old Sep 16, 2016, 6:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kluau88
Just post a tweet with the following #AmexWestin
And say I want to register for the promo? I presume I don't include my card number at this point?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.