Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Long canceled res triggered app upcoming stay alert

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2016, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Jumbo mas

Sent me into a little panic. Still showing canceled on the website, and not showing on upcoming stays within the app, just as a notification.

Annoying!
Old Apr 26, 2016, 4:07 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium Elite, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Southwest AL CP, Hyatt Globalist
I've gotten used to getting them- and evidently so has the SPG app team.
Old Apr 26, 2016, 8:30 pm

Originally Posted by pageboy
I've gotten used to getting them- and evidently so has the SPG app team.
Nice one. ^
Old Apr 26, 2016, 8:34 pm

Programs: AA EXP, A3 Gold
Very annoying indeed.
Old Apr 26, 2016, 9:49 pm
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat. WOH Glob. SQ Gold
Just SPG's way of reminding you that although they may have forgiven you for cancelling on them, they have not forgotten.
Old Apr 26, 2016, 10:22 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by chad75
Just SPG's way of reminding you that although they may have forgiven you for cancelling on them, they have not forgotten.
^ funny

I have the proble on iPhone that it adds the stay to my calendar but when cancelling it doesnt remove it

Last year I cancelled 12 ba flights after they changed their program so now all year I have been reminded to check in for these "ghost" flights startles me each time 😂😂😃

Keeps me on my toes
Old Apr 27, 2016, 12:07 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
I have that happen all the time. Many companies have bugs like this too. Hilton sends me upcoming stays emails for long ago canceled bookings. United sends me emails about wifi and other opportunities post cancellation. IT folks have to earn their paycheck somehow. Getting it right the first few times won't cut it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.