Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Did Anyone Else Lose The Connect W Ambassador Option on SPG.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2015, 10:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXPlt, SPG Plt, Nat EE

Tried to register for the special Lurker Thank You bonus today (ty btw) and got a screen saying I wasn't eligible. No worries, I figured I'd just click a few links to get to spg.com, click on the "contact my ambassador" tab under my account and drop a quick email to my ambassador. Instead, I get a screen asking me to select my country for the PLT phone number.

I realize I'm not going to hit 100 nights this year. I did that consciously by choice because of the pending sale and quite honestly, I don't find many benefits between 75 and 100 nights. However, I'm a bit annoyed that I'd lose the service a full month before the year ends. I sincerely hope it's a website bug and it's fixed soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.